Sunday, February 3, 2008

Pineapple

Throughout the past week I have been excited about today. Today was meant to be my first trip down to Sydney for parkour and with the possibility that I might be training with Daniel Ilabaca as he is in Sydney for a few weeks because of the K-Swiss performance, you can imagine my anticipation. For some reason though nature decided to screw me over and make it poor with rain all throughout the weekend. Never the less I still went to Sydney for some casual training and the basics class (which ended up being cancelled because of the rain).

I arrived In Sydney at about 12:30 pm and meet up with Robbie and Richard. It was still poring with rain and we found out that Daniel wasn't coming because of it, but we decided to do some training anyway. Over all it was a good training secession. We mainly worked on the basics as it was raining but I did feel that I improved with my arm jumps.

Anyway I haven't written for a while mainly because that there's been nothing to write about but I intend to start writing more frequently now so stay tunned. The main thing for me now is going back to Sydney next weekend. The forecast says sunny so hopefully it is. If it is I still have a chance to train with Danny, so I have high hopes for next weekend.

No comments: