Monday, January 14, 2008

Firsts

Well this is my first blog entry I'm using this blog as a reference for my training as well as to help me set goals for myself and to display my progression with parkour. For now I'm just experimenting with different things on here so bare with me, Ill try to keep this blog up to date with recent experiences and trainings to do with the discipline so stay tunned.


Ill keep introductions short as you can basically find out about me in the column to your right. I started training Parkour on March 15 2007 and since then my experience with the discipline has been painful, scary, exciting, daunting but most of all enjoyable. I have learnt to overcome obstacles not only in the urban and natural environment but also in my mind and in day-to-day experiences.


Anyway the title for this blog is a plural for a reason today I accomplished my first hanging muscle up today after spending the past two months strength training for them. Right now I am happy with my technique for my first go, however my main focus with them now is to get them smoother. I made a little clip just to document them...




Anyway that's it for my first entry. As I said previously I am still experimenting with this blog, I still don't know wether or not I will keep it. It just depends on the feedback I get.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Josh - Traceur said...

Cool!
I wish I could do a muscle up.
Working on it though.